What Can I Expect at a Friday Night Service?
We begin promptly at 7pm. A typical worship service lasts between an hour and a half to two hours. Entrance is from the lower parking lot.
COME AS YOU ARE
- You are invited to stop by our Welcome Center to receive a free gift, information, and meet one of our staff members and volunteers.
- Available in the lobby before and during service.
- Nursery care is available for children 0-2 years for the entire service. Children aged 2 through 11 (5th grade) are welcome to attend Freedom Kids classes, after the “worship” segment of the Sunday service. (Please visit our Children’s Ministry page for more information.)
- On the fourth Friday of each month, we invite you to bring a finger food or sweet treat (those that don’t require plasticware) to share for a time of “Oneg”, or fellowship, after service. Whenever there is a 5th Friday in a month, we will host a full potluck dinner and worship service to include a time of testimonies.
PASSIONATE PRAISE AND WORSHIP
- Including biblical forms of worship such as singing, clapping, uplifted hands, dancing, kneeling, shouting, and even silence. Singing in the Spirit often happens as people are caught up in a heavenly moment.
- Through prayer and communion in Hebrew and English.
- You will hear in depth messages from the Scriptures to inspire, equip, and grow you in your faith.
- For children and all who are present through word and impartation.
- Of financial gifts.
- Please feel welcome to stay and receive prayer following the service.